CTL: BU Hub Related Events
Starting in March, a representative from the BU Hub Implementation Task Force will co-lead three 60-minute information sessions each month to help the BU community understand the general education initiative. Each session will begin with a 15-minute informational presentation, and will allow 45-minutes for questions and discussion tailored to attendee interest.
The Center for Teaching & Learning will be offering other informative sessions for faculty, including:
- 90-minute Workshops devoted to special topics such as Blended Learning, Using Boston as Your Classroom, Large Lecture Courses, and Team-Teaching.
- One-day Workshops on “Proposing Your Hub Course.”
- A new week-long (5-day) Course Development Institute to be held in May and June.
- Beginning the week of March 1 (and ongoing) the CTL will hold individual and small group Consultations by request.
- Online resources and programming will continue to evolve in response to demand.
For a preview of what will be available from March 1 forward, visit https://www.bu.edu/ctl/events/.