Welcome to Instructional Production Services
The Instructional Production Services (IPS) team provides multimedia creation and course design services for BU faculty and staff interested in developing digital or blended learning experiences.
IPS currently supports the course production support of BU’s edX-related initiatives, educational training programs, and other special digital projects across our campus.
Whether you’re looking to create a course introduction video, high-quality animations, or offer your educational material in a blended/flipped format, we will work with you to develop concepts, scripts, and help you through the production process. Learn more about the course intro video production process.
- Digital course design
- Multimedia production consultations, including use of BU’s MyMedia
- Full-service on-location recording and studio recording availability
Our studio is equipped with:
- 4K camcorders
- 360 VR/AR camera
- Large format teleprompter
- Studio-quality lights and audio
- Varied backdrops including green screen
To learn more about any of the services above or to schedule a consultation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.