Helping Academic Leadership Prepare for the Future
The Digital Education Incubator offers consulting and effective project incubation for deans and academic leaders at BU schools and colleges. We help to cultivate innovative new experiments that improve student learning outcomes and advance the value we offer to our students – from undergraduate mentoring and tutoring to well-managed lifelong learning initiatives. We fund and support innovative learning projects across Boston University and work with faculty and department administrators to develop and roll out their concepts.
Contact us today to explore your ideas for potential experiments.
Submit a proposal, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-358-8606.
Digging Deep to Prepare for the Future
Count on us to support you as you delve into the complex questions that urgently need answers as you face a rapidly changing higher education environment. We will help you stay abreast of the transformations and pressures that will dramatically affect the higher education ecosystem in years to come and brainstorm how to respond to those challenges proactively. We’ll help you synthesize the best thought leadership to come up with your own best-practice solutions. We are your partners in identifying and preparing for potential disruptions. We’ll work collaboratively with you to prepare for the future that is arriving faster than anyone expected.
Pilot Project Planning and Administration
You can count on us for effective program piloting. Our Project Management services include:
- Program launch consulting
- Access to development resources
- Agile project development
- Assistance in transitioning successful programs and projects to school or college administration
- Guidance on identifying Beyond BU Funding Opportunities to support educational transformation pilots and research
- Collaboration: Breaking through silos; inviting multiple perspectives; empathizing and building with each other
- Human-centered Design: We begin with questions & curiosity; we generate ideas and prototype solutions
- Adaptability and Rapid, Continuous Improvement: We are committed to high standards of quality, fast pivots, capacity building, learning from failures and transparent processes.