Create, Edit and Upload Mobile Videos with Adobe Rush
In this brief training video from Adobe, get to know everything about the new mobile/tablet/desktop editing system, Premiere Rush. A scaled down version of Adobe Premiere designed for mobile video, Rush lets you add titles, music, and graphics to your edited videos. When you’re done, you can easily upload them to your the Cloud or post them on social media or YouTube.
A little bit more about Premiere Rush:
– Adobe Premiere Rush CC is Adobe’s first all-in-one, cross-device online video editing app.
– Rush includes the power of Adobe’s Pro Tools, so you can capture video, edit, color-correct, record and clean up audio, customize animated titles, and publish to social media—all in one tool.
– Rush projects are saved in the cloud so your changes are reflected across all your devices through automatic project syncing.
– The Rush mobile app includes all the same features as the desktop version of Rush.
– You can select media, trim them, and easily rearrange them in your project timeline.
– Easily change your video’s orientation in portrait, square, or landscape with a click of a button.
– Export and publish your videos directly to multiple social media platforms at once.