Digital Transformation Course to Start: Become a Leader for the Digital Future
Join now to participate in the first of the Digital Leadership MicroMasters courses, set to launch on May 31st. Taught by N. Venkat Venkatraman, the David J. McGrath Jr. professor in management at Boston University’s Questrom School of Business, this fully online course on Digital Transformation Strategy will enable students to:
- Learn to navigate the world of digital ecosystems.
- Understand the collision between traditional and digital business models and how to reinvent your business for future success.
- Discover ways of competing and collaborating with other companies to create and capture value.
- Realize how powerful machines can amplify your company’s human talent.
- Learn to assemble the team to experiment with new ideas, re-examine your core beliefs, and reinvent your business rulebook for the digital future.
Get more information and register at BUedX.