DL&I 2021 Annual Report
When describing the response of Boston University’s faculty, staff, and students to the COVID-19 emergency, Chris Dellarocas, associate provost for Digital Learning & Innovation, says several words come to mind: heroism, resilience, community, and growth.
“The past 18 months have been a singularly challenging experience for every member of the BU community,” says Dellarocas. “Throughout this critical time in our history, BU leadership, faculty, staff, and students exhibited incredible resolve in the adoption of new teaching and learning modalities.”
DL&I 2021 Annual Report highlights Boston University’s transition from hybrid to in-person instruction; showcases a variety of innovative DL&I programs and initiatives; shines a light on the power of community and peer-to-peer learning; and elevates BU’s key 20230 Strategic Plan goals and objectives.
The Report at a glance:
- Letter from Chris Dellarocas
- Timeline of Growth
- $8 Million Gift from Richard Shipley Will Expand Technology’s Role in Residential Education
- Building Questrom’s Online MBA
- Harnessing Innovation at BU: Funding Pilot Projects
- DL&I Supports BU Educators through the Pandemic: Transition from Hybrid to In-person Instruction
- Lightning Talks Focus on Teaching & Technology; Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Faculty Forum 2021: A Day of Exploration & Community Engagement
- Back2BU Fall 2021: Supporting the Transition to In-Person
- Supporting BU’s 2030 Strategic Plan: Community; Diversity, Equity & Inclusion; & Research
- Building Partnerships through Learning Communities
- Awards, Accolades, and Honors
Read the 2021 Annual Report and learn about a powerful year of transition, collaboration, community, and exploration at Boston University.