If you would like to submit an article or make an announcement to the BU faculty community, or suggest a topic for DL&I to research and write about, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Here are some guidelines.
- The post should have to do specifically with digital learning or related technologies used by or of interest to faculty at BU. We do not post ads for vendors.
- Posts should be on a topic of relevance to faculty in different parts of the BU community.
- Posts are usually of three kinds:
- Case studies/success stories
- How-to tips and tricks
- Remember that the intended audience is faculty, and those of us who support faculty. The post should highlight elements of interest to them.
- Include links to all websites mentioned in the post. Having links to previous posts and/or related external websites is also helpful.
- Keep in mind BU’s Social Media Guidelines: https://www.bu.edu/tech/about/policies/info-security/social-media/
- It’s helpful to use our Twitter feed @edtechbu to publicize a post; you can do it yourself if you have access or email email@example.com to ask that that be done.