Consulting & Technology Evaluation
We offer free consultations to BU faculty and staff interested in deploying technology in the classroom or in an educational program. After defining the challenge you are trying to solve, we can help you take advantage of existing technologies in BU’s educational technology portfolio, or research and identify other platforms that are appropriate to your needs.
Our current portfolio of educational technologies includes:
- Classroom Recording with Echo360
- WordPress for instructional use
- Blogs for instructional use
- Digication EPortfolio
- Audience Response Technologies
- Turnitin Feedback Studio– originality check and writing feedback
- Read&Write Gold
- G Suite for Education (formerly Google Apps)
- NVivo – a qualitative research tool
- Qualtrics – data collection and surveys
- December 13, 2017
Creating for 360 Degrees: Designing UX and Environments for Virtual Reality
Interest is growing in how virtual reality can play...
- December 7, 2017
Incubating New Ideas to Solve the Innovation Paradox
Every university faces what authors Brosnan, Udas, and Wade...
- December 6, 2017
Attend Zspace Session on Augmented and Virtual Reality-based Learning
Digital Learning & Innovation has invited ZSpace experts to demonstrate the latest in...
- November 27, 2017
BU Hub Updates for Proposers
There are newly-updated General Education Committee (GEC) Guidelines for...