Consulting & Technology Evaluation
We offer free consultations to BU faculty and staff interested in deploying technology in the classroom or in an educational program. After defining the challenge you are trying to solve, we can help you take advantage of existing technologies in BU’s educational technology portfolio, or research and identify other platforms that are appropriate to your needs.
Our current portfolio of educational technologies includes:
- Classroom Recording with Echo360
- WordPress for instructional use
- Blogs for instructional use
- Digication EPortfolio
- Audience Response Technologies
- Turnitin Feedback Studio– originality check and writing feedback
- G Suite for Education (formerly Google Apps)
- NVivo – a qualitative research tool
- MyMedia (Kaltura) for video hosting
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- MediaKron for maps and timelines
- Mar 18, 2020
Remote Teaching at BU: Online Exam Proctoring
In an effort to further support Boston University faculty...
- Mar 17, 2020
Remote Teaching Resources at BU
The following Boston University resources were created to assist...
- Mar 16, 2020
Remote Teaching at BU: Flipping the Class
Transitioning from physical, in-person classes to remote, online teaching...
- Mar 15, 2020
Remote Teaching at BU: Data Analysis Software
Learn about Boston University's Shared Computing Cluster (SCC) OnDemand...