Consulting & Technology Evaluation
We offer free consultations to BU faculty and staff interested in deploying technology in the classroom or in an educational program. After defining the challenge you are trying to solve, we can help you take advantage of existing technologies in BU’s educational technology portfolio, or research and identify other platforms that are appropriate to your needs.
Our current portfolio of educational technologies includes:
- Classroom Recording with Echo360
- WordPress for instructional use
- Blogs for instructional use
- Digication EPortfolio
- Audience Response Technologies
- Turnitin Feedback Studio– originality check and writing feedback
- G Suite for Education (formerly Google Apps)
- NVivo – a qualitative research tool
- MyMedia (Kaltura) for video hosting
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- MediaKron for maps and timelines
- Oct 26, 2021
Building Questrom’s Online MBA 2021
- Oct 24, 2021
Cultivating Transferable Digital Skills Part 2
In this point of view, DL&I Adobe Catalyst Program...
- Sep 24, 2021
Re-imagining Connectivity: Networked Learning in the Pandemic Era
In this point of view, Center for Teaching &...
- Sep 23, 2021
Inside Look at Prepare with CARE: Chemistry Active-learning Resources for Educators
Learn about the DL&I Incubator CARE project from project...