Consulting & Technology Evaluation
We offer free consultations to BU faculty and staff interested in deploying technology in the classroom or in an educational program. After defining the challenge you are trying to solve, we can help you take advantage of existing technologies in BU’s educational technology portfolio, or research and identify other platforms that are appropriate to your needs.
Our current portfolio of educational technologies includes:
- Classroom Recording with Echo360
- WordPress for instructional use
- Blogs for instructional use
- Digication EPortfolio
- Audience Response Technologies
- Turnitin Feedback Studio– originality check and writing feedback
- Read&Write Gold
- G Suite for Education (formerly Google Apps)
- NVivo – a qualitative research tool
- Qualtrics – data collection and surveys
- November 13, 2017
DEI Call for Proposals – Two Information Sessions Left
There is still time to attend a Digital Education...
- November 6, 2017
BU’s First MicroMasters Programs Off to A Great Start
The two MicroMasters tracks announced in early 2017 by...
- October 24, 2017
Two More MicroMasters Courses to Launch Nov 6
Two more courses in the Boston University Questrom School...
- October 18, 2017
Augmented Reality for Classrooms on Display
ZSpace experts demonstrated a range of AR/VR-based learning experiences...