Consulting & Technology Evaluation
We offer free consultations to BU faculty and staff interested in deploying technology in the classroom or in an educational program. After defining the challenge you are trying to solve, we can help you take advantage of existing technologies in BU’s educational technology portfolio, or research and identify other platforms that are appropriate to your needs.
Our current portfolio of educational technologies includes:
- Classroom Recording with Echo360
- WordPress for instructional use
- Blogs for instructional use
- Digication EPortfolio
- Audience Response Technologies
- Turnitin Feedback Studio– originality check and writing feedback
- Read&Write Gold
- G Suite for Education (formerly Google Apps)
- NVivo – a qualitative research tool
- Qualtrics – data collection and surveys
- September 7, 2018
Digital Multimedia Expression
Brad Wheeler from the Center for Teaching and Learning...
- September 4, 2018
Adobe Certified Associate: InDesign (Pilot: Spring 2019)
- August 9, 2018
Sharing an Academic Milestone Globally: Boston University Live Streaming Commencement 2017 & 2018
- August 2, 2018
The Changing Role of Colleges and Universities in a World of Lifelong Learning
By Chris Dellarocas, Associate Provost for Digital Learning &...