Consulting & Technology Evaluation
We offer free consultations to BU faculty and staff interested in deploying technology in the classroom or in an educational program. After defining the challenge you are trying to solve, we can help you take advantage of existing technologies in BU’s educational technology portfolio, or research and identify other platforms that are appropriate to your needs.
Our current portfolio of educational technologies includes:
- Classroom Recording with Echo360
- WordPress for instructional use
- Blogs for instructional use
- Digication EPortfolio
- Audience Response Technologies
- Turnitin Feedback Studio– originality check and writing feedback
- G Suite for Education (formerly Google Apps)
- NVivo – a qualitative research tool
- MyMedia (Kaltura) for video hosting
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- MediaKron for maps and timelines
- Jun 18, 2020
Learn from Anywhere: Pedagogical Partnerships in a Time of Questions
In this Point of View, Dr. Deborah Breen, director...
- Jun 15, 2020
Q&A with Metcalf Award Recipient Courtney Goto
In this Q&A, School of Theology and 2020 Metcalf...
- May 9, 2020
Lightning Talks: Remote Teaching & Learning Speaker Series 2020
The Remote Teaching & Learning Lightning Talks series is...
- May 8, 2020
Lightning Talks: Recordings
Digital Learning & Innovation and the Center for Teaching...