Consulting & Technology Evaluation
We offer free consultations to BU faculty and staff interested in deploying technology in the classroom or in an educational program. After defining the challenge you are trying to solve, we can help you take advantage of existing technologies in BU’s educational technology portfolio, or research and identify other platforms that are appropriate to your needs.
Our current portfolio of educational technologies includes:
- Classroom Recording with Echo360
- WordPress for instructional use
- Blogs for instructional use
- Digication EPortfolio
- Audience Response Technologies
- Turnitin Feedback Studio– originality check and writing feedback
- G Suite for Education (formerly Google Apps)
- NVivo – a qualitative research tool
- MyMedia (Kaltura) for video hosting
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- MediaKron for maps and timelines
- Sep 22, 2020
Lightning Talks: Remote & Hybrid Teaching & Learning 2020 Speaker Series
The Remote & Hybrid Teaching & Learning Lightning Talks...
- Sep 16, 2020
Incubator Perspective: Piloting Technology-enabled Learning Innovation at BU
Boston University’s Digital Education Incubator understands that experimentation is...
- Sep 8, 2020
Zoom Update: Sharing Slides as Virtual Background
Zoom’s August , 2020 update brought along a few feature...
- Aug 28, 2020
Top 10 Remote Teaching Training Recordings
Digital Learning & Innovation’s Educational Technology in partnership with...