Consulting & Technology Evaluation
We offer free consultations to BU faculty and staff interested in deploying technology in the classroom or in an educational program. After defining the challenge you are trying to solve, we can help you take advantage of existing technologies in BU’s educational technology portfolio, or research and identify other platforms that are appropriate to your needs.
Our current portfolio of educational technologies includes:
- Classroom Recording with Echo360
- WordPress for instructional use
- Blogs for instructional use
- Digication EPortfolio
- Audience Response Technologies
- Turnitin Feedback Studio– originality check and writing feedback
- G Suite for Education (formerly Google Apps)
- NVivo – a qualitative research tool
- MyMedia (Kaltura) for video hosting
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- MediaKron for maps and timelines
- Jan 14, 2021
POV: What Comes After a Year Like No Other?
BU's Associate Provost of Digital Learning & Innovation discusses...
- Jan 13, 2021
7 Most Popular Faculty Guides 2021
BU's Digital Learning & Innovation highlights the top 7...
- Jan 12, 2021
Learn from Anywhere Faculty Toolkit
BU's Digital Learning & Innovation created a remote and...
- Jan 5, 2021
Lightning Talks: Remote & Hybrid Teaching & Learning Spring 2021 Speaker Series
The Remote & Hybrid Teaching & Learning Lightning Talks...