Consulting & Technology Evaluation
We offer free consultations to BU faculty and staff interested in deploying technology in the classroom or in an educational program. After defining the challenge you are trying to solve, we can help you take advantage of existing technologies in BU’s educational technology portfolio, or research and identify other platforms that are appropriate to your needs.
Our current portfolio of educational technologies includes:
- Classroom Recording with Echo360
- WordPress for instructional use
- Blogs for instructional use
- Digication EPortfolio
- Audience Response Technologies
- Turnitin Feedback Studio– originality check and writing feedback
- Read&Write Gold
- G Suite for Education (formerly Google Apps)
- NVivo – a qualitative research tool
- Qualtrics – data collection and surveys
- May 21, 2019
Blackboard Buddies: a resource for faculty
EdTech is delighted to announce Blackboard Buddies, a program...
- May 17, 2019
2019 Creative Jam @BU Celebrates Diversity & Inclusion
Digital Learning & Innovation recognizes nearly 30 Boston University...
- May 14, 2019
Annual Educational Innovation Conference “celebrates, inspires, informs”
Learn about Boston University's Annual Educational Innovation Conference hosted...
- Nov 6, 2018
Five Years of MOOCs at BU
What are the benefits of MOOCs? Several online learners...