Consulting & Technology Evaluation
We offer free consultations to BU faculty and staff interested in deploying technology in the classroom or in an educational program. After defining the challenge you are trying to solve, we can help you take advantage of existing technologies in BU’s educational technology portfolio, or research and identify other platforms that are appropriate to your needs.
Our current portfolio of educational technologies includes:
- Classroom Recording with Echo360
- WordPress for instructional use
- Blogs for instructional use
- Digication EPortfolio
- Audience Response Technologies
- Turnitin Feedback Studio– originality check and writing feedback
- G Suite for Education (formerly Google Apps)
- NVivo – a qualitative research tool
- MyMedia (Kaltura) for video hosting
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- MediaKron for maps and timelines
- Jul 22, 2021
Turnitin Draft Coach For Google Docs
Introducing Turnitin Draft Coach™ - Students can now use...
- Jul 20, 2021
Turnitin Draft Coach – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Find answers to commonly asked questions about using Turnitin...
- Jul 16, 2021
Promising Practices in Teaching Public Health
In this point of view, BU School of Public...
- Jun 30, 2021
Best Practices: Hybrid Meetings with Zoom
Virtual and hybrid meetings are here to stay. Learn...