Consulting & Technology Evaluation
We offer free consultations to BU faculty and staff interested in deploying technology in the classroom or in an educational program. After defining the challenge you are trying to solve, we can help you take advantage of existing technologies in BU’s educational technology portfolio, or research and identify other platforms that are appropriate to your needs.
Our current portfolio of educational technologies includes:
- Classroom Recording with Echo360
- WordPress for instructional use
- Blogs for instructional use
- Digication EPortfolio
- Audience Response Technologies
- Turnitin Feedback Studio– originality check and writing feedback
- G Suite for Education (formerly Google Apps)
- NVivo – a qualitative research tool
- MyMedia (Kaltura) for video hosting
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- MediaKron for maps and timelines
- Aug 21, 2019
POV: Managing Student Anxiety & Unlocking Creativity
The World Economic Forum predicts that creativity and innovation...
- Aug 19, 2019
Exploring Adobe Creative Cloud as a Learning Resource
It is no secret that digital literacy is important...
- Jul 25, 2019
Questrom’s Online MBA offers great promise for advances in learning at scale
The newly announced partnership between edX and the Questrom...
- Jul 22, 2019
Faculty Resource: A Guide To Syllabus Design
Looking to revise or develop a new syllabus? Check...