Consulting & Technology Evaluation
We offer free consultations to BU faculty and staff interested in deploying technology in the classroom or in an educational program. After defining the challenge you are trying to solve, we can help you take advantage of existing technologies in BU’s educational technology portfolio, or research and identify other platforms that are appropriate to your needs.
Our current portfolio of educational technologies includes:
- Classroom Recording with Echo360
- WordPress for instructional use
- Blogs for instructional use
- Digication EPortfolio
- Audience Response Technologies
- Turnitin Feedback Studio– originality check and writing feedback
- G Suite for Education (formerly Google Apps)
- NVivo – a qualitative research tool
- MyMedia (Kaltura) for video hosting
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- MediaKron for maps and timelines
- Mar 25, 2021
Q&A: Exploring Alumni Mentoring at BU
Learn about the Digital Learning & Innovation Incubator-supported pilot...
- Mar 23, 2021
POV: Rethinking Teaching and Teaching Assessment Post-Pandemic
How has the pandemic shaken up teaching and teaching...
- Feb 19, 2021
INSIDE LOOK at COM Continuing Education
Read about COM Continuing Education—a stand-alone website supported by...
- Feb 17, 2021
Lightning Talks: Remote & Hybrid Teaching & Learning Spring 2021 Speaker Series
The Remote & Hybrid Teaching & Learning Lightning Talks...