Zoom invite will be sent to all the registered participants on the day of the training.
This is a hands-on workshop designed for the beginners to the intermediates in mind. The 1.5 -hour training starts at a beginner level and progresses to intermediate level.
Topics discussed will include:
- How to setup a project and import images
- Interface, Panels and Toolbars
- Adjustments using Smart Filters & Camera Raw
- Working with layers and compositions
- Basic and complex selections
- Removing Unwanted Objects
- Transform techniques and Clipping masks
- Blending multiple images using Layer Masks
- Working with text, shapes and colors
- Resizing, saving and exporting images
NOTE: While the laptops in the computer lab do feature Photoshop, it is recommended you download Adobe Creative Cloud and Photoshop on your own laptop so you can continue to work with the program outside of the workshop.
- To get a Boston University sponsored Adobe license or for eligibility determination – see “Cost” section here: http://www.bu.edu/tech/services/teaching/digital-multimedia-production/adobe-creative-cloud/
- The free 30-day trial version of the software can be found at https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/free-trial-download.html.
Adobe Photoshop: Beginner to Intermediate Level – Oct 30
- Starts: Oct 30, 2020
- Time: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Organizer: Educational Technology
- Phone: 617-358-8607
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: Zoom
Got a Question? Contact Us