Getting Started with Adobe Photoshop – March 26
This is a hands-on introductory workshop designed for the first time and beginning Adobe Photoshop users. This 2-hour training covers the essentials topics, tools and techniques you need to know to get up to speed with Adobe Photoshop.
Topics discussed will include:
– How to setup a project and import images
– Working with Camera Raw
– Making adjustments using Smart Filters
– Working with layers and compositions
– Basic and complex selections
-Removing Unwanted Objects
– Blending two images together using Layer Masks
– Working with text, shapes and colors
– Resizing, saving and exporting images
NOTE: While the laptops in the computer lab do feature Photoshop, it is recommended you download Adobe Creative Cloud and Photoshop on your own laptop so you can continue to work with the program outside of the workshop.
- To get a Boston University sponsored Adobe license or for eligibility determination – see “Cost” section here: https://www.bu.edu/tech/services/teaching/digital-multimedia-production/adobe-creative-cloud/
- The free 30-day trial version of the software can be found at https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/free-trial-download.html.
- Starts: Mar 26, 2020
- Time: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Organizer: Educational Technology
- Phone: 617-358-8607
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: 2 Cummington Mall, Room 107
Got a Question? Contact Us