Create Graphics, Webpages & Presentations using Adobe Spark – Nov 13
Learn how to combine text and images into compelling presentations with Adobe Spark Page, and quickly create and share your social media posts with Adobe Spark Post.
- Create posts and web pages from scratch
- Add and edit photos, text, and graphics
- Add effects, transitions, and audio
- Use templates and themes to quickly change your design
- Export and share your contentTopics discussed will include:
Adobe Spark is free and works in your web browser or on your iOS device but with a subscription of an Adobe Creative Cloud plan, you get full access to premium templates, Adobe Images and Adobe Fonts.
To get a Boston University sponsored Adobe license or for eligibility determination – see “Cost” section here: http://www.bu.edu/tech/services/teaching/digital-multimedia-production/adobe-creative-cloud/
All the computers in the training room have working Internet connection to complete this workshop but you can bring your own device if you like.
- Starts: Nov 13, 2020
- Time: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Organizer: Educational Technology
- Phone: 617-358-8607
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Zoom
Got a Question? Contact Us