The following videos were created by Digital Learning & Innovations Educational Technology team and highlight a variety of technology-specific, classroom set-up options for Charles River & Fenway campus classrooms.
To find which video applies to your classroom experience, you will need to know what technology functionality your classroom is equipped with. You can find this information here, using the option for “Quickly skip to a specific room.” When you select “View Classroom Details” the site will inform you what type of technology (Basic, Pro, etc.) is available in that classroom.
Classroom Technology Video Resources:
- Tech Solution BASIC Room Experience in Rooms with these Technologies
- Tech Solution PRO Room Experience in Rooms with these Technologies
- Tech Solution UCAP Room Experience in Rooms with these Technologies
- Front of Room Solution Experience
- Changing Microphone/Headset and Video Sources
- Using Document Camera as a Whiteboard
- Connecting Your Laptop Using Adapters
- Using Whiteboard in BU Classrooms
- Pro Room Overview
- Basic Room Overview
- Doc Cam Overview
- USB-C Connection
LfA technology functionality is being added to hundreds of spaces across all three campuses. Boston University’s Director of Learning & Event Services Linda Jerrett provides an update on the technology upgrades, highlights projects happening now, and shares a variety of resources designed to support LfA faculty. Read more.
Recovery Plan Resources for Faculty & Staff
As we hear from employees regarding the return to campus and questions you may have, we will continue to develop resources and information that support the return to campus. The COVID-19 Employee Support Line at 617-358-4990 or email@example.com will continue to be an available resource, as will the Human Resources Service Center at 617-353-2380 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay connected and learn more about BU’s plan to reopen.